Wednesday, March 31, 2010

GAH!

Today has been one of those days. You know the kind I'm talking about. The ones where nothing is going quite what how you want it to. It's sunny when you think it's going to be overcast so you don't have your sunglasses. Then it's raining when just moments before, you SWEAR its was JUST sunny. This is my day. Waaaaaaa. I am wallowing in it. Wallow wallow wallow.

So, while I'm buggered and angsty, I will take a moment to tell you about a wonderful woman - a folky/indie singer Vicci Martinez. She came to Plymouth State for the acustic cafe and her voice... was fantastic. I was in love. Hard core in love with the way she sang, what she sang about and how she felt her music.

So, what does any of this have to do with feminism? I think it is vital for women who are fighting the battle to be feminists to honor themselves as creative and expressive individuals. So... I am honoring myself by ending this blog, finishing my paper and devoting some time to drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment